DEACONESS BEVERLY E. BATTLE, SUPERINTENDENT
The mission of the Sunday School Ministry is to facilitate the opportunity to teach, understand, and apply the vital importance of God’s Word, through scripture, to our children, teenagers, and adults of all ages. Under the leadership of the Sunday School Superintendent, our Sunday school focuses on affirming that God’s Word is the foundation for living a successful Christian.
- To encourage members of our Church Family and community (children to adults) to participate in our Sunday School Program.
- To make our Sunday school fun and spiritually enriching.
- To establish a consistent and committed educational platform.
- To provide well rounded and theologically lessons based on the Word of God.
- To continue to grow/expand a dependable staff, who because of their personal commitment to Christ, is willing to serve as teachers/facilitators.
- To provide the staff and students with curriculum and other resources which inspire learning, but most importantly make a positive impact on their lives.
- To prepare ourselves to go and make disciples in accordance with Matthew 28:19
SUNDAY SCHOOL SUPERINTENDENT
The church shall have a Sunday Morning Bible Teaching Ministry under the supervision of a Sunday School Superintendent. The superintendent shall be responsible to the Minister of Christian Education for the operation and administration of the Sunday morning Church School. The Superintendent shall be nominated by the Nominating Committee and elected by a majority vote to serve a three-year term.
SUNDAY SCHOOL OFFICE STAFF
SISTER SHELIA LOVING
SISTER JACQUELINE CAMPBELL
SISTER LYNN BLEVINS AND VOLUNTEERS – SUNDAY MORNING REFRESHMENTS