The EBC security officers guard all church property against fire, theft, vandalism, illegal entry or other violations of state, county or organizational rules of misconduct. The Security Ministry is responsible for maintaining, safe and secures grounds and buildings for EBC ministries; and coordinates any emergency assistance needed on EBC property.
- Focus mainly, but not limited to, security and safety for members, visitors, church building and the surrounding grounds.
- Maintain anonymity and confidentiality as its highest priority and focus.
- Be present but not overly visible in order to observe and prevent incidents. Some situations call for privacy.
- Be self-sufficient, accountable and responsible to the ministry.
- Provide support to all using any of the church parking lots and side street parking.