The mission of the Library Ministry is to serve as a resource and reference center offering materials brought together to help enrich lives, deepen spiritual understanding and offer spiritual nourishment and growth to individuals and congregational groups.
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of the library volunteers.
- Keep an up-to-date library card file.
- Purchase and repair all books and audiovisual aids.
- Maintain an adequate library of church media, books, materials, periodicals and equipment.
- Promote the use of media-library services and materials available to the church membership and programs.
- Enlist and train more volunteers and personnel to staff the ministry.
- Recommend to the Budget Committee money needed to support the library ministry of the church.
- Maintain proper organization of the library through equipment, schedule of library hours, and resources.
- Recommend to the church all needed library materials, services, and equipment.